It is not difficult to come up with a good cup of instant coffee. Many people sometimes don’t think about doing it because it demands time and patience. However, if you truly are a coffee fancier, you surely want to learn how are instant coffee made. You must use instant coffee from time to time and learn how to do it at home. It is not something that should be avoided instead you will be surprised on how instant coffee can be enjoyable.
• The first step to making instant coffee is to look for good and dark roast. These appeared on shelves in the recent years, escaping the accusation made by many against instant coffee that is awfully weak. Most of the red label or dark roast varieties that can taste quite similar to the real thing.
• Use generous amount. Strong instant coffee is likely to taste a real coffee, though it is a little bit bitter and it is because it’s not fresh. You can try to make it strong and dress it up a bit.
• There are several ingredients you can use to spice up instant coffee. It can be cinnamon, syrups or cardamom. These will cloak the strong bitter flavor of the coffee. If you want it to be extra sweet, a good amount of sugar can be added into it.
• Instead of adding the milk cold, make sure to boil it. This is a great idea in making any type of coffee, especially instant coffee.’
• You can also give Turkish coffee a try. If you don’t find it difficult to deal with the coffee grounds sinking at the bottom of the glass, Turkish coffee can be ideally used. It is known as the ultimate instant coffee of the Middle East. This type of coffee is made by the glass, while waiting for the grounds to settle to the bottom, it could make a quick and great alternative to regular coffee.
• If you prefer black coffee and don’t want to settle for cheaper varieties, paying more for expensive yet best tasting coffee is worth it. In this case, you get for what you paid for.